- About Us
- Tourism in Azerbaijan
- USD $
The procedure of obtaining of Azerbaijan electronic visa is simple and has advantages like – lower cost, no need to visit Azerbaijan Embassy or Consulate, because all process goes online only, you keep your visa with you all the time, mail as PDF attachment that you need just to print and show with your passport at the border. With this type of electronic visa you can enter Azerbaijan at any border entry point (air, land, sea).
Your E-visa will be valid for 90 days. However, you cannot stay in Azerbaijan more than 30 days (Single entry E-visa)
– Azerbaijan Electronic visas will be issued only to the citizens of the countries, the list of which has been approved by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Azerbaijan (list of countries). If you are the citizen of one of the countries who are eligible to apply for electronic visa, you need to provide just scan of passport and application form.
– All other nationals will need to apply for visa only through embassies or consulates of Azerbaijan Republic.
– For citizens of the CIS countries (except Turkmenistan) visa to Azerbaijan is not required.
– Citizens of Turkey, Israel, Bahrain, China, Kuwait, Japan, Malaysia, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, United Arab Emirates can obtain visas in Azerbaijan international airports on arrival (starting from 1 February 2016).
Following documents are required for E-visa :
*Filled in Application form
*Color photocopy passport (Validity period of the passport should be at least 3 months more than the validity period of the electronic visa planned to be issued)
For further information and cost of Azerbaijan visa support please send us request by email (email@example.com) or contact form below, with information about your date of arrival and citizenship.
If you do not receive a reply within 3 working hours, please check your spam folder or contact us by Phone (+994 70 217 0022), by Skype (live:azterra3) or by Whatsapp (+994 70 307 0022)
|Albania||Canada||Greece||Kuwait||Nepal||Saudi Arabia||United Arab Emirates|
|Andorra||China||Holy See (Vatican)||Liechtenstein||New Zealand||Seychelles||United States of America|
|Barbados||Czech Republic||Iran (Islamic Republic of)||Malta||Peru||Sri Lanka|
|Bolivia (Plurinational State of)||Ecuador||Israel||Mexico||Portugal||Switzerland|
|Bosnia and Herzegovina||Estonia||Italy||Monaco||Qatar||Thailand|
|Brazil||Finland||Jamaica||Mongolia||Republic of Korea||Trinidad and Tobago|
All foreigners temporarily staying in the Republic of Azerbaijan for more than 10 days should be registered upon place of stay. For this purpose, management of the place of stay (hotel, apartment owner, hospital, etc) of the foreigner or owner of the residential area should submit the application for registration upon place of stay and copy of the passport (other border crossing document) of that person to the State Migration Service through official website (www.migration.gov.az) of the State Migration Service of Azerbaijan Republic, by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or in person within 9 days after arrival of the person in the country.
Foreigners can also apply themselves in aforementioned way for registration upon place of stay.
No state fee is required for registration upon place of stay of foreigners.
Address of State Migration Service: 202 Binagadi Highway, 3123 Block, Binagadi district, Baku city, Azerbaijan Republic, AZ1114
Documents to be emailed/posted: 1. Application 2. Copy of passport’s photopage 3. Copy of passport’s page bearing an entry stamp to Azerbaijan
Once received State Migration Service will enter tourist’s information into the so called Unified Migration Information System, register them at the inviting party’s address and informs the applicant about it within 1 business day. Registration is done for the period indicated in traveler’s visa. Failure to register is subject to fine of 300-350 AZN (Euros).
If you stay with the hotels they have to register you for free, but the problem is that most of the reception staff is either not aware of the rules, or just don’t know how to do it. Make sure to ask them whether they will register you.
Our experience and understanding
of the sometimes confusing Visa and/or passport requirements allows us to assist you in obtaining your Visa as quickly and efficiently as possible.
The speed of obtaining a visa
– Depending on your choice, your visa will be ready within 3 working days (Standard E-visa) or 5 hours (Urgent E-visa)!
Accuracy of professionals
– You can be sure that your visa will contain the correct information based on your passport
Valuing and leaping into all customer preferences and satisfaction
Service and Quality
Holistic angle to quality penetrating services offered and performed by all staff
Leveraging high-tech to get things done expeditiously